Health & Safety
Extrusol builds photovoltaic solar energy projects, for this purpose, it has its own mechanical means (Turchi 300F pile-driving machines) as well as professionals with more than 10 years of experience in the sector in EPC projects, capable of carrying out structural works with total reliability (direct pile-driving of profiles, drilling, assembly of metallic structure and photovoltaic modules).
- Own topography service.
- Supply management: Unloading, distribution and storage.
- Post driving and drilling with own means.
- Assembly and commissioning of metallic structures and solar panels.
- Pull Out Test and customer advice
- Curve IV testing and module traceability.
Extrusolalso offers civil works services (trenches, fencing, foundations, accesses). as well as electrical installation (DC, AC and MV cable laying and connections). It also includes in its service, all the necessary mechanical and electrical TESTS; pull test, I-V curves, thermographies, cable megadoses, ground test, to deliver to the client the installation totally checked for its start-up.
- Earthwork Calculation.
- Obtaining Longitudinal and Transversal Profiles.
- Stakeout, topographic surveying and plan delineation
- Calculation of surfaces.
- Technical assistance to linear works, structures, anchorages…
Beginning of EXTRUSOL de Hincado works in the Ingenostrum 120MW Project (Cáceres) [video width="640" height="352"...
During the past four months, Extrusol has positioned itself as a benchmark in photovoltaic park installation companies, being specialized in driving the poles of photovoltaic panel structures and in...
We entered the final sprint to comply with our planning and deliver a new 20 MW project with a scope of assembly of tracker and modules in Mérida (Badajoz). August 16,...
Evolution of Installed MW
Calle del Cura, 7
+34 967 993 046